Advice Request Is LogonExpert worth it? Opinions needed

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I'm wanting to hear what MT users think of this so I can decide whether to get it myself.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
After looking at it, Autologon by LogonExpert
you may want to first test this on a non production machine if your running windows 10 32 or 64 bit.
I think it would (maybe) be a good addition for a high traffic PC with multiple users or accounts.
Also it would maybe depend on what type of login account your using to sign into windows with.
Me personally I would not add this for free, and for sure I would not pay for this.
JMHO...PeAcE

H

hjlbx

Not worth the price; it offers no real advantage over the built-in Windows logon solutions.

If you have a computer with no outside access worries, then you can just create a local account with no password at $0 cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.