Ask about Crypto Is "Pi network" app safe?

Disclaimer: Any information contained on this forum is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment, financial, trading or other sort of advice.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Pi Network claims to be legit and safe, but as with any cryptocurrency or mining app, there are risks involved. While there is no risk of damage to your device, there is always the possibility of scams or fraudulent activity. As for whether it's worth it, that's ultimately up to you to decide based on your own experience and any potential rewards you may receive.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Found this online.

There have been reports questioning the legitimacy of Pi Network. Please note that mainnet has not launched yet and the price displayed below for certain exchanges reflect the value of the IOUs and it may not be transferable across exchanges. Read more here and DYOR.
Source: Pi price today, PI to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
I'd never heard of this token before this thread.

After reading about its origins, intentions and methodology, I quite like the sound of it.

I think I'll 'sign-up'. Can do any worse than my listed portfolio. Thanks @ZeePriest.

portfoliogone.jpeg

Reactions: ZeePriest and Nevi

ZeePriest

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
Pi app is now asking me to fill up the KYC form with my ID and info. Is giving my info to KYC safe?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.