Advice Request Is Process Lasso still needed in Windows 10 FCU?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Is Process Lasso still needed in Windows 10 FCU?

• Yes - It handles processess/threads better than Windows

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • No - Windows knows best

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No - Snake Oil product. Keep Away!

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
It won't improve anything on a good machine

but it will improve a low-end machine or a good but poorly tweaked machine

I could notice a significant improvement on my 1st-gen i5, 4GB, 5400rpm HDD laptop
Were you using it on default settings or something different?

Joca

Oct 11, 2019
Yes, it's very good!
I have a Dell i7/4Gb win 10, working with VstHost double precision normal version and beta version and it really surpasses. But it has to be open not in the background. If not, when I'm changing patchs from my Circuit synthetizer linked with usb midi it goes off. Funny indeed but very good. Processor it's about 46% but in the VstHost goes to 99,7% without glitches. that's incredible. I used another host that had some crashes too and could not support so much. I've to buy the paid version now. Good work!

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.