From Hard_Configurator Tools
- Dec 23, 2014
I can understand why @Furyo posted here. Anyway, I talked with @danb about SRP many times. We have different opinions, but I think that we could agree that:
- Anyone has the right to have a personal opinion about SRP.
- SRP protection is rather a complex topic, so any discussion about SRP on MT is pretty much useless - most readers cannot fully understand the arguments and cannot decide who is right.
- According to Microsoft, (classic) SRP and Applocker are not currently security boundaries.
- According to Microsoft, (classic) SRP and Applocker can be still very useful security layers.
- According to some MT members, both SRP and VoodooShield can be very useful security layers.