Is there any way to copy the files that are in OneDrive to Google Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I am no longer using the office, this was one of the principal reasons for me to use onedrive now use Google Docs which serves me very well, however I have many files saved in onedrive, documents, music, videos and pictures, I want to spend all to Google Drive, as it will now be my favorite cloud, I am having many problems with sinconização onedrive and has failed much time to upload, something that does not happen with Google Drive, at least in my case ...
I wish I could copy everything a faster process, have almost 35GB of files in onedrive and if I download will be long ... I intend to buy more space in Google Drive to pass all the onedrive.
Is there any program that does it or an online tool?
Thank you :)

Reactions: safe1st

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you keep a synced version on your PC (local copy)?

Reactions: Jrs30

Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Do you keep a synced version on your PC (local copy)?
I do not know if I understand right
But yes, I have!
If the sync between PC and cloud using Google Drive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.