ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
If this is the wrong place please move it for me
Thank U

I want to know if there's a software that makes your mouse and keyboard with security. Like have a code or password for each of your device so its locked and nobody can interfere or something. If u know what i mean. I have both Logitech thought they had it once if u remember but guess not anymore

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I know for their Wireless keyboards you can, but you need to have the Logitech software installed. You can secure your wireless keyboard connection using the steps posted here: http://logitech-en-emea.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20721/~/my-s520-mouse-works,-but-my-keyboard-does-not

It allows you to have a secure encrypted connection between your keystrokes (keyboard) and receiver (computer), it prevents eavesdropping over the wireless connection.

Note: This does not prevent a keylogger from capturing your keystrokes.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
OK, now I don't know what you're asking. Do you want protection for the wireless connection between the keyboard and PC, or an anti-logger on for your OS?

An anti-logger software cannot replace the encrypted wireless connection between the keyboard and PC.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
I was after encrypted wireless connection between the keyboard mouse and PC. I know QFX Key logger is different thought i just see if it helps

Thanks
Huracan