Not open for further replies.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
If this is the wrong place please move it for me
Thank U

I want to know if there's a software that makes your mouse and keyboard with security. Like have a code or password for each of your device so its locked and nobody can interfere or something. If u know what i mean. I have both Logitech thought they had it once if u remember but guess not anymore

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I know for their Wireless keyboards you can, but you need to have the Logitech software installed. You can secure your wireless keyboard connection using the steps posted here: http://logitech-en-emea.custhelp.co...my-s520-mouse-works,-but-my-keyboard-does-not

T7uvgCz.jpg

It allows you to have a secure encrypted connection between your keystrokes (keyboard) and receiver (computer), it prevents eavesdropping over the wireless connection.

Note: This does not prevent a keylogger from capturing your keystrokes.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
seems like that function is not in there Newer products anymore Huracan I might try my luck with this QFX Keylogger

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
OK, now I don't know what you're asking. Do you want protection for the wireless connection between the keyboard and PC, or an anti-logger on for your OS?

An anti-logger software cannot replace the encrypted wireless connection between the keyboard and PC.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
I was after encrypted wireless connection between the keyboard mouse and PC. I know QFX Key logger is different thought i just see if it helps

Thanks
Huracan

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.