Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Is Unchecky compatible on Win 10?

@yesnoo Never tried Unchecky but I checked current compatibility. It seems to work on Windows 8. Most probably it will work on Windows 10 too. No official statement about Windows 10 on their website. If there is any issue on Windows 10, then try to set compatibility mode to Windows 7 or Windows 8 (under properties). :)

Regards,
Kardo

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
@yesnoo Never tried Unchecky but I checked current compatibility. It seems to work on Windows 8. Most probably it will work on Windows 10 too. No official statement about Windows 10 on their website. If there is any issue on Windows 10, then try to set compatibility mode to Windows 7 or Windows 8 (under properties). :)

Regards,
Kardo
Unchecky modifies or adds files in the hosts file, right?
So I asked coz dont know if this could create probs on Win 10?

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Unchecky modifies or adds files in the hosts file, right?
So I asked coz dont know if this could create probs on Win 10?

@yesnoo Thanks for the reply. Hosts file should be same as in Windows 8. So it should not be a problem. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.