is VBA32 still alive?

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Hi guys.

anybody knows? is VBA32 company dead? their website is dead for sure but how about their company?
they are working yet? updating their products? support their users? have they user at all yet?
:D

Thanks!

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
i'll send an email to their Support
we'll see whats their answer,
their twitter was dead since 2013 until April 2016 which is their last show up, they was great at Privacy terms
after Stuxnet, i didn't hear anything from them..

Reactions: Winter Soldier

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
They haven't released a program update since 2014 and it was a beta. Obviously it's dead.

Honestly don't get me wrong but i don't understand your fixation with support. Support comes in levels. When you first write your msg to them it will be assigned to a level 1 support team. Because you don't really have a problem and you are just testing or wasting time for both of you(depending on who you ask) you stay assigned to level 1 support and just get default responses from a script they probably have.
That's not what support is about. Level 1 is about sorting problems, solve basic problems and give basic information about the product.

Just my opinion. You can continue doing what you do though.

Reactions: Like a Western!

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
if they are still alive, they are working together in the same building, they will ask about my question from their supervisor and send me the answer, this is how they works, the support teams.. i had the same experience with BitDefender and Doctor Web :)

infact support team is one of the best ways to ask your questions about Company. we have diffrent kind of supports, all of them are not belong to curing/tech issues

Reactions: SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
if they are still alive, they are working together in the same building, they will ask about my question from their supervisor and send me the answer, this is how they works, the support teams.. i had the same experience with BitDefender and Doctor Web :)

infact support team is one of the best ways to ask your questions about Company. we have diffrent kind of supports, all of them are not belong to curing/tech issues
Anw i am not going to debate how support levels function. I donated my time in support for a huge place that got support volumes way larger than most of this small companies.
Anw keep doing what you do. I assume it helps you personally in a way.

Reactions: Like a Western!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Their software sill works, even though they have not released a new version of their antivirus for a few years (the timestamp on the installer is from December 2012). I tested it a few months back, and don't recall having any issues updating to the latest definitions.

The Belarusian language website is still being updated. You can translate it with Google Translate, or Chrome.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.