Expired ITL Total Security 1.0 giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
GzDDq9K.png

ITL Total Security is one of the leading Antivirus software for Windows systems. It is an all-in-one security tool which blocks all types of infections and offers real-time protection at all times.

ITL Total Security is the one and the only tool you need to keep your PC secure from all infections and get the best PC experience. Scan and protect your system now. Keep your system protected at all times with the Real-Time Protection feature. Get continuous protection from active infections. ITL Total Security scans your system in real-time to keep it safe from all infections. Make your web surfing safer by installing the safety add-on on all your web browsers. The add-on blocks all types of incoming infections which you may get while surfing the web. Get regular database updates on your system to ensure the best protection for your system. Automatic database updates keep your virus definition up-to-date so that you are protected from new infections also at all times.

Product homepage: ITL Total Security

Company homepage: Innovana T hinklabs Limited

Giveaway limitations:
No Limitations

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
If it is renting the engine of a top level AV like Kaspersky or Bitdefender that would be a point in its favor. But I see nothing to that effect.

If you look on their website there is indeed quite an ESET robot ripoff!

It's an Indian company. I have good respect for the Indians' cyber-competence.

It has a lot more products for Macintosh, Android, and iOS than for Windows. Almost all paid products, but they have a free ad-blocker for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

That screenshot has got to be one of the most poorly conceived security software ads I've seen. "162 Infections Found!" screams FALSE POSITIVES ORGY to me.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

ITL Total Security is one of the leading Antivirus software for Windows systems.
I understand that it's a new company, but come on, why such statements.. I guess you can make a very good income by creating an Antivirus program, grab sigs from bitdefender or Avira, create UI in paint and make thousands.. by fooling people it's next-gen security solution :X3: Well, this trick wouldn't work by creating an AV fork in my country, noone would buy, people here either have no clue what Antivirus is for, or are too mainstreamed by buying Kaspersky, since they have very well established monopolized marketing ads all over our country homepages. Creating an AV is a great business model if you convince people it's good. (y):D

Last edited by a moderator:

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
It's for that reason that I always like to read comments, I never like to be the first to try. although, I wish all the best to these companies BUT.:D

Reactions: vtqhtr413

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
That screenshot has got to be one of the most poorly conceived security software ads I've seen. "162 Infections Found!" screams FALSE POSITIVES ORGY to me.

I remember when I installed Avast Free in an unprotected PC, it detected and cleaned over 1,000 malware using its boot scan.

Reactions: tonibalas

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
i installed this new app on my TWO win 10 machines. i did NOT find 162 infections, blessing or disappointing ?
i always keep mind open towards any newbie, whether it is good or else, time will tell. besides, this app gives users free full access to test it. i like to hear some CONSTRUCTIVE opinions, pros and cons from actual testings. i am not a full-fledged Tech, therefore any findings are fully appreciated.

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Someone tested this unknown Antivirus? Because for me is a little bit strange.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.