Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Simply, it was suggested to me by a friend to try Fedora when I was first considering migrating to Linux, and it worked well for meWhy have you chosen Fedora over PopOS?
And Restorecon relables the user's home directorysemanage login -a -s staff_u <adminAccount>
Ask your AI for more details.restorecon -RFv /home/<adminAccount>
Yeah, I haven't gotten too deep into Linux hardening yet. I was just reading your thread on your Fedora setup & your Ubuntu hardening. I'll try to look more into it!Well I do like COMSIC's UI. And Fedora is faster at providing updates and patches.
Maybe you would like to confine your admin account to SELinux's staff_u ? And your user account to user_u ?
It consists of 2 steps, semanage and restorecon.
Semanage changes the account to SELinux's confined user.
And Restorecon relables the user's home directory
Ask your AI for more details.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.