The fake process name is listed as ixqtjtdyrpo.exe*32 in task manager and is running from location:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\ixqtjtdyrpo\Zwpdwoxk
EmieUserList is a hidden folder that is not visible in the LocalLow folder even if I enable the system to show hidden files and folders.
I could not manually delete the EmieSiteList, so I erased the "ixqtjtdyrpo" folder in order to stop my CPU from running at 100% and slowing my computer.
I attached the results of FRST scan. Thank you in advance for your help.
ADDENDUM: I found this forum because this thread from yesterday appears to be similar to my computer problems.
http://malwaretips.com/threads/uyit...rome-process-emieuserlist-emiesitelist.36345/
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\ixqtjtdyrpo\Zwpdwoxk
EmieUserList is a hidden folder that is not visible in the LocalLow folder even if I enable the system to show hidden files and folders.
I could not manually delete the EmieSiteList, so I erased the "ixqtjtdyrpo" folder in order to stop my CPU from running at 100% and slowing my computer.
I attached the results of FRST scan. Thank you in advance for your help.
ADDENDUM: I found this forum because this thread from yesterday appears to be similar to my computer problems.
http://malwaretips.com/threads/uyit...rome-process-emieuserlist-emiesitelist.36345/
