Jaffa's Config

Jaffa_Whacka

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 24, 2014
Thinking of adding AppGuard but i have no idea how well it works along side Webroot and EAM 9. Anyone use it know if any settings will have to be made to AppGuard if i run it along side EAM and Webroot and also Sandboxie?

D

Deleted member 178

if you use Appguard , you can ditch EAM and WSA , as i did .

Jaffa_Whacka

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 24, 2014
Ah thanks, i know its overkill if i run all 3 but should them run together ok? never used AppGuard so not sure if i need to add any settings if i do.

D

Deleted member 178

Ah thanks, i know its overkill if i run all 3 but should them run together ok? never used AppGuard so not sure if i need to add any settings if i do.

of course you can run them all , but Appguard will lock almost everything , so i suggest you to keep either EAM or WSA , keep both will be useless.

after you have to set exclusions; but first before installing it, you need to understand how exactly works Appguard. Reyes made a thread here explaining Appguard , you should read it first , after you will understand why with Appguard you don't need too much protection.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.