Janl1992l's Windows 7 config

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Today i finally reinstalled windows 7. I used Windows 10 since the first day it comes out. i realy dont know the exact reason why changed back to win7, but it is just like a old love.. the best os for me. it works without any bugs, it is so smooth on my machine, all games works like a charm, all is snappy as hell. not much tweaks needed. just a os like i want it. i safed the win10 key, should be no problem to switch back anytime i want :) but damn, i missed windows 7. it is so fast with a ssd and i7..

Any suggestions are welcome, but i will most likly not change anything. i used this setup for windows 10 too along time now.

one thing i noticed is that SecureAPlus is much lighter now when opening programmes and other things. with Windows 10 i had a little delay, with windows 7 no delay at all, all opens instant.

To all of you, have a great day! :)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I come from Windows 10 :D I will stick with windows 7 until i become bored. But at the moment i love it! :)
I know it, I read entirely your post :
=>it was only for the "joke" ;), that is why I /vanish just after :p

Windows 7 is a very good OS, and with your security config, I think your PC is very safe :)

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
How often are you planning to back up with Macrium? If this is your only backup solution you might want to do it quite frequently (As in 2-3 times a week). If you don't have the time for that, I'd incorporate RollBack Rx into your config and take daily backups with that.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
How often are you planning to back up with Macrium? If this is your only backup solution you might want to do it quite frequently (As in 2-3 times a week). If you don't have the time for that, I'd incorporate RollBack Rx into your config and take daily backups with that.
thanks for ur suggestion. all 1-3 month. i dont install anything new most off the time so it is enough. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.