Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Welcome to the club. You're in the very small MT minority who have SAC enabled.Smart App Control On
I had it on evaluation now on as wellWelcome to the club. You're in the very small MT minority who have SAC enabled.
What servers and how many is BD VPN connecting to? Try going to ipleak.net to see. I know at one time they were using Google servers, but I don't know if it's changed since the last time I used it. There was also talk about them setting up their own servers, but I don't know if that's happened yet.Dumped NordVPN, i got a 2 years subscription for free, but :
- Slow as hell to boot/start up
- Why Single Sign on thru Website ? ( this is slow and mostly will not work )
- Connection drops all the time
- The app is not very smart
Bought 2 years subscription of Bitdefender VPN, which i used before.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.