Joel Samsung Configuration

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Wise care 365 & ccleaner is nuff, u don't need system mechanic pro or other cleaning/optimizing utility.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
On-demand scanner like Malwarebytes and or Hitman Pro.In Chrome HTTPS Everywhere,Wot.Do you have a password manager such as LastPass or similar?
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Reactions: Koroke San

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's recommended to not use 2 or more Antivirus software.

Reactions: Koroke San
I

illumination

All of the combined up top are good suggestions, starting with Earth's " i would remove one of the real time AV's", adding a On-Demand scanner for a "second Opinion", and look into some sort of back up for your system.

Joel Pinto

Thread author
Feb 8, 2014
my main concern this moment after format, is to choose a good AV (low resources)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.