Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana AntiMalware 3.0.633 Beta

Tuesday, January 8, 2019 3:22 PM
  • Laggy UI on first application run is fixed
  • Ntfs related crashes are fixed
  • Auto launch issue is fixed
  • Issue with Scan on startup Option causing crash is fixed
  • Overall performance improvements
  • Other minor fixes
Zemana AntiMalware Release Notes

With best Regards
Mops21

ultramagnetik

Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys! Many of you noticed that I joined Malwertips few days ago. For those who do not know me, I am a Zemana employee and I will be here to communicate with you, share news from our company, solve issues caused by our software and gather your feedback.

We are aware that our products were loved by many of you because we were different from others in the sense that we were solving our users' key pain points.

Last year we received so many complaints that our technology is not what it used to be, how our detection is bad, lazy support, lack of updates...We promised some things but we were not able to keep our promises. Yes, we agree, we had your trust and we lost it.

Now, we are trying to win you back. We are going step by step and we are positive that in the end of this journey we will be able to do it.This time we are focused on being a costumer oriented company where the key for our business will be our users' needs and feedback.

And we start from you guys. We will make the first step with you.

I know that you want to get an answer for ZAM Ultimate and we will give you one. There is no ZAM Ultimate. Not because we wanted it like that. Just we were going through some hard times and this is the end results.

But on the other side, you can call it whatever you want it Ultimate, Pro or xyz but we have a new version of Zemana AntiMalware and we focused to build a product that makes the job done.

We improved the things you wanted but now we need your help.

I invite all of you to join our closed beta community.

On Monday, all of you who joined will receive a setup for Zemana Antimalware 3.0 beta version.

Just please keep in mind that this product is still in beta and it has many bugs and issues and most importantly it's not totally done yet.

That's why we need your help. Test the product and share your feedback with us so we can improve it more and more.

Thank you for your support.

Miss Onnellisuus,

Hello, im currently testing the new beta version; but ive been in the google beta testing group since 2015.
Can I please have a license? My trial expires in 3 days.
Im in your Google group under:
wond3rfully.made@gmail.com

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, @ZAM3_PO
while watching ZAM v.3 beta's development, I do have a sideline question for you. Perhaps you can lend some hands to resolve it. I have one PC with Win 10 LTSC 2019 64 bits running ZAL 2.74.204.150.
Is safe to use it in these days?
If it is needed to be deleted, will the removal(forced) of driver, KeyCrypt64.sys, cause any serious damage to keyboard? A friend of mine unknowingly deleted ZAL, and removed the said driver, the end result is an unresponsive keyboard.
How to remove ZAL safely and completely, if I may ask. THANKS.

Reactions: oldschool

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, again @ ZAM3_PO
further to my post #348, I do recall a mysterious event occurred to me, I am still puzzled to this day.
The app in question is Watchdog online security, which I believe is a re-brand of ZAL.
After deletion of app, the keyboard, touch pad are rendered totally useless. Would this mishap resemble to what has occurred to ZAL. Your speedy reply would be greatly appreciated. Because I have several anxious friends awaiting my advice. Thanks.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
When will the release with active protection ?
When will the Beta end?

Hi @alidan, I believe with "active protection" you mean Realtime protection. Currently we have some different plans to create a solid roadmap for features of ZAM 3.0. We are planning to prioritize next feature implementation based on your (all of our users) needs and preference. Soon I will give more details about this.

And for the end of beta, @mlnevese is completely right. We are planning to end the beta when we see that product meets user's needs completely and it is bug free. Our main goal with ZAM 3.0 is to solve user's problems.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hi, again @ ZAM3_PO
further to my post #348, I do recall a mysterious event occurred to me, I am still puzzled to this day.
The app in question is Watchdog online security, which I believe is a re-brand of ZAL.
After deletion of app, the keyboard, touch pad are rendered totally useless. Would this mishap resemble to what has occurred to ZAL. Your speedy reply would be greatly appreciated. Because I have several anxious friends awaiting my advice. Thanks.

Hi @dragongate888. This is a tricky issue and as this thread is related to ZAM 3.0, I would like you to send me a PM about this. I will gladly assist you further.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Hi @alidan, I believe with "active protection" you mean Realtime protection. Currently we have some different plans to create a solid roadmap for features of ZAM 3.0. We are planning to prioritize next feature implementation based on your (all of our users) needs and preference. Soon I will give more details about this.

And for the end of beta, @mlnevese is completely right. We are planning to end the beta when we see that product meets user's needs completely and it is bug free. Our main goal with ZAM 3.0 is to solve user's problems.

Excellent! Keep up the good work! (y)

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
@ZAM3_PO
Auto launch issue is fixed

not fixed
ScreenShot_20190110220926.png

ScreenShot_20190110221259.png

ScreenShot_20190110221324.png

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, I just came back from outside and I would like to know if the new drivers are already compatible with some security features of windows. Thank you very much. Best regards.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.