Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
I believe they lost their their master engineer and creator of this program and don't know how to update it. So they acquire new team members and made a version three one from scratch and this new version will use the same strong cloud!
this is what i believe personally.
If this is the case then i believe we must give them an opportunity ta make again a good product.

Hi @boombastik, thank you for sharing your opinion. Truth to be told, we were going through some rough time which was similar to what you think. And yes, we did start writing the application from scratch and actually this was the reason why it took a lot of time. But now we are here and because we started writing it from scratch, now we are able to strengthen everything about ZAM. That's why we know it will be better than ever.

Thank you and all other our users for their invaluable trust and support.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Hi @boombastik, thank you for sharing your opinion. Truth to be told, we were going through some rough time which was similar to what you think. And yes, we did start writing the application from scratch and actually this was the reason why it took a lot of time. But now we are here and because we started writing it from scratch, now we are able to strengthen everything about ZAM. That's why we know it will be better than ever.

Thanks for being so honest. That is the main thing that makes things right for me, and I guess a lot of others think this too.
Honesty goes a long way.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but do you still have an office in Sarajevo and in Ankara, Turkey? I guess most of you are in the Sarajevo office?

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018

That’s the spirit (y) Zemana Will be stonger back, i believe in you guys and girls :emoji_ok_hand:

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
@ZAM3_PO thanks for your honest answer.
I like some things about your company.
*First you have rough times but you and CEO respected our lifetime licenses as old beta testers when others companies failed to do that.
*Zemana with real time one time protected my pc from live malware when a paid antivirus that i have bypassed and i am experienced user.

My beta testing will start when u start to use the new driver model with real time protection.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hello, do you have a date for the new drivers? Thank you very much. Best regards.

Hi @Lobito Punky, wouldnt be right to give an exact date as there as some procedures involved. However its in our priority and we are working on it.

Currently we do not have near feature plans for ZAL. We have to focus on ZAM and we are a small team :giggle: But we will give more details about ZAL later on. I will also post here once we have these details.

Last edited:

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for being so honest. That is the main thing that makes things right for me, and I guess a lot of others think this too.
Honesty goes a long way.

Your trust means everything to us, especially since we changed our company culture :giggle: Thank you for always showing this to us. It will keep us going.

Yes, we still have an office in Turkey but our engineering team is here in Sarajevo :giggle:

ewerton

Level 2
Verified
Dec 26, 2014
hello

Zemana AntiMalware 3.0.666 Beta

Friday, January 18, 2019 3:33 PM
  • Safe Mode compability is finally here (you can read the article on this link)
  • Fixed another Ntfs related bug (issue with converting cluster to real offset)
  • There was a bug on applying scan action to failed objects and that's gone now
  • Integrated a beta license (You no longer need a license during beta period)
  • Issue with scan report directory is fixed
  • Improved logging for localization related issues
  • As usual, other minor fixes and improvements

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

ZAM 3.0 Release Notes: The New Version Is All About You

ZAM 3.0 Release Notes: The New Version Is All About You – Zemana Blog

ZAM 3.0 Release Notes: You Can Now Scan Your PC in Safe Mode Too!

ZAM 3.0 Release Notes: You Can Now Scan Your PC in Safe Mode Too! – Zemana Blog

Zemana AntiMalware 3.0.666 Beta

Friday, January 18, 2019 3:33 PM
  • Safe Mode compability is finally here (you can read the article on this link)
  • Fixed another Ntfs related bug (issue with converting cluster to real offset)
  • There was a bug on applying scan action to failed objects and that's gone now
  • Integrated a beta license (You no longer need a license during beta period)
  • Issue with scan report directory is fixed
  • Improved logging for localization related issues
  • As usual, other minor fixes and improvements
Zemana AntiMalware Release Notes

With best Regards
Mops21

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
resize issue :eek:

default window- no button
View attachment 205911
after resize
View attachment 205912

Hi @Petrovic, we were checking this issue lately and i have some questions for you. Are you using Windows 10? If yes, can you please try this;

Right click on Zemana AntiMalware icon and open properties. From Compability section choose High DPI scaling override as "System"

1548150500544.png

Let me know if this fixes the issue for now.

Last edited:

Raur

Level 1
Verified
Sep 29, 2018
Hi @ZAM3_PO , thanks for the prompt reply and download link for latest beta version. Just to let you know, I had a problem installing version 3.0.500 in WinXP as it got an error and didn't install successfully. I instead installed the latest stable version of ZAM 2.7

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hi @ZAM3_PO , thanks for the prompt reply and download link for latest beta version. Just to let you know, I had a problem installing version 3.0.500 in WinXP as it got an error and didn't install successfully. I instead installed the latest stable version of ZAM 2.7
Did you perhaps try to install latest version on Xp? You shouldnt have any problem with that one :) Let me know if you get a chance to test this.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hello all wonderful MT users!

Firstly, I wanted to thank you all for your amazing feedback for Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Private Beta, which helped us stabilize the product and make it almost bug free (which was our top priority).

Today, we are releasing a new version of ZAM 3.0 Beta and with this version, we are starting our Public Beta phase. There will be some changes on the application and I wanted to give you a heads up for them. During public beta period, we are planning to focus on improving our core feature which is Smart Scan and focus on collecting as much feedback as possible from you guys, to decide which feature to implement next. These are the changes that will be visible with today's update.

- Full Scan and Realtime Protection options will be removed from UI
- Browser Cleanup feature option will be removed (it will stay active by default)
- License module will be removed (No license will be needed until the end of Beta)
- On product UI, we will place a link to our public feedback board, so you can track all bug reports and feature requests

I just want to emphasize that these changes do not mean we will not implement Full Scan, Realtime Protection and Browser Cleanup. We simply need your feedback to set priorities on these features and get them ready as soon as possible.

Please feel free to share your opinion and suggestion anytime you want. They are always welcomed!

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Hi Zemana, I sent you a report w/two false positives (two Chrome extensions). Can you consider to add a back arrow to the user interface so we can go back to a desired page from, say, the feedback page? Example: I wasn't able to return directly to the scan results page from the feedback page. Do you think it would be worth it?

Edit: had to try twice to update ZAM to current version 3.0.676. It disappeared twice from the desktop before connecting.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.