Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
So there's gonna be no real-time protection? I thought of ZAM 3 as a replacement for antivirus. I'm disappointed. Best regards.

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I'm sorry, but I was wrong. If the program has real-time protection, the only thing new is that it is now free. Thank you very much and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Harputlu

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Cool, i Will give it a try soon.

@ZAM3_PO I just waiting for your response from you or engineers, i know you are a buisy men at this moment but i am a little bit dissapointed, that a question must take weeks for answer. Also i saw Some footage of Miliefsky Antivirus and i whas shocked about the weaknes of te protection.

Don’t worry btw, i still like Zemana :)

Hi @thrillskr,

I am sorry your question was overlooked. Could you refresh my memory about it? I will gladly try to answer

Reactions: JM Safe

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Regarding real time protection, it will not be included in this (free) version. We will release this as is now but we already started working on a premium version which will have much more extended functionalities. We will provide a full protection with premium version and we will built it based on your feedback. So, to sum up, we will end the beta soon and will go public as free product and continue working on premium version. :giggle:

Let me know if you have any questions.

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys,

Regarding real time protection, it will not be included in this (free) version. We will release this as is now but we already started working on a premium version which will have much more extended functionalities. We will provide a full protection with premium version and we will built it based on your feedback. So, to sum up, we will end the beta soon and will go public as free product and continue working on premium version. :giggle:

Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi,

The serialkeys of ZAM 2.0 Will work on 3.0 final version?

Hi @thrillskr,

I am sorry your question was overlooked. Could you refresh my memory about it? I will gladly try to answer

I just post it at Zemana detected a Suspicious Root CA. Is this serious? Topic, sended you a PM And send the scan files to your engineers. Reply: Just wait 72 hours relax and we Will let you know.lol...for me not a big deal and i understand the situation ;) but i am curious why ZAM and Comodo Cloud Antivirus it detecting it and other company’s not.

Other tip is stop with rebranding your Software when 3.0 is out. I understand the company have hard times and can use every euro, dollar and lira to survive , but i saw iolio mallwall killer, miliefsky Antivirus, watchdog etc. No names i would be asociated as a serieus Security company in my opininion. ZAM 3.0 must be a Premium product who don’t need sell rebrands (i have easy talk ofcourse...) And stop giving (long) giveaways. It’s realy nice for cosumers ofcourse, but is beter to give sometime discounts with black friday or to loyal custumors who renew.

Anyway the most importent thing is you are back and with al the feedback and support and a fresh team engineers better times are coming.

Greetings

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana AntiMalware 3.0.910 Beta

Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:38 PM

Minor setup adjustments

With best Regards
Mops21

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hello all,

Today we have published our first stable version for Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Free :giggle: Post is here. Please feel free to follow this and ask anything you would like to know.

P.S. Beta will continue for the users who receives newer versions with update. In case you perform fresh installation, you will switch to release version.

Thank you very much all of you for your amazing contribution during our Beta period. We can't appreciate it enough! :giggle:

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.0 Free

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:19 PM
Here is your first stable version! :)
  • We go free today! Check out our blog post here
  • Release version adjustments
  • Minor fixes

With best Regards
Mops21

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018
Hello all,

Today we have published our first stable version for Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Free :giggle: Post is here. Please feel free to follow this and ask anything you would like to know.

P.S. Beta will continue for the users who receives newer versions with update. In case you perform fresh installation, you will switch to release version.

Thank you very much all of you for your amazing contribution during our Beta period. We can't appreciate it enough! :giggle:

Congratulation for you and your hardworking team! (y)

Do you have an indication when ZAM 3.0 Premium Will be released ? (I know when it Will be ready of ofcourse ;)) and Will be there some surprising new feautures?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.