Solved JS/ProxyChanger.es

Wwheeler

Thread author
Apr 18, 2018
Hello! 2 days ago I installed windows 10 pro on my pc ... I do not know where but I think I got a virus (Js / ProxyChanger.es aka TROJAN)
I installed Malware-Byte, Hitman Pro but in vain ..
I have an ESET Internet Security antivirus and it still detects this error ...
I'm telling you that the antivirus tells me that it is in ~ Host Process from windows ~ that's why I believe ...
Anyone with an idea how can i remove it without giving reinstall to windows?
Thank you in advance

Wwheeler

Thread author
Apr 18, 2018
Here are FRST.exe,Addition.txt

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
  • FRST.txt
    306.7 KB · Views: 11

Wwheeler

Thread author
Apr 18, 2018
I can see that nothing appears ... apparently I do not think it is. I could identify him with BitDeffender and find him and erase it I'm coming back with a post if ESET detects this Trojan. PS: When ESET detects this virus it says the following way A Threat (JS / ProxyChanger.es) was found in the Host Process for Windows when trying to access non.web ... (I do not know anything if I see an ad)

Wwheeler

Thread author
Apr 18, 2018
Hello, I think it's an error from ESET because on other antiviruses this problem does not persist.
You said to take a picture, even if you do, you will not understand anything because I am romanian and I do not write in English
I told you everything I wrote when I detected a spam error every 3 minutes: A Threat Found in Host Process for Windows when I tried to access no.blocked.net

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.