jv16 PowerTools 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
i have read good reviews for it a year or so ago but in general these tools are all bogus and useless. and on top of that this one as i recall used to be paid software which makes it an scam IMO.

good luck deciding though

Reactions: Koroke San

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I used to use this firmware and I was happy with it is a tool with which you must be careful because you might poverty to do in the system, rather it is a tool for professionals, although I did not I had trouble with him but that is just my opinion you have to be careful and know what's is doing.:oops:

Reactions: Moose

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
some is similar but has more tools and more possibilities.:)

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
The Decrap feautur looks good (restor PC to fresh installed Windows by full removing all the instaled software and all the non standard Start menu and Desctop icons).
It sounds like RollBack Rx or similar products!?

S

starchild76

The Decrap feautur looks good (restor PC to fresh installed Windows by full removing all the instaled software and all the non standard Start menu and Desctop icons).
It sounds like RollBack Rx or similar products!?

no it is not like rollback rx , this tool sounds more like pc decrapifier , meaning that it will free your computer from pre-installed junk software. although this software may have more possibilities than other tuning software , it does not always mean its better , it can sure harm your pc when the software is the hands of people who are clickhappy and just click everything they can , without even knowing what the software actually does , leaving your system with corrupted files and ultimately unboottable / unstable. I would definately go for auslogics boostspeed or AVG pc tuneup , or if you prefer free software : wisecare 356 , ccleaner , ultimate windows tweaker ( for more experienced users ) or even the free version of iobit system care.

L

LabZero

Then, the only good thing about this software is the registry cleaner Reg Supreme based , an older product Macecraft.

A few years ago was the state of the art, but clean the registry not increase system speed:)

Reactions: frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Then, the only good thing about this software is the registry cleaner Reg Supreme based , an older product Macecraft.

A few years ago was the state of the art, but clean the registry not increase system speed:)
I agree except on the reg cleaner part. :p:):D

Reactions: LabZero
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.