Advice Request Kaspersky 19.0.0.1088 patch B

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
This is very funny it seems that KIS heard me complaining here and started an update to satisfy me! Automatic update is working for me. If it's a bug it seems it affects some users. Maybe a reinstall fixes it?
yea.... not everyone is gonna get this problem. To me, this problem is related with some malformed update.If kaspersky has already identified it, they will roll over a new update & then just manual update will fix it.Otherwise, a re-install is a good bet.

12 hours here, i barely boot

One of my KFA didn't update(automatically) in 22 hours after which I posted the post #15. Although this wasn't the case for another KFA. Don't know how many MT members are using KFA... it would be better if some other also may confirm it.

L

Local Host

yea.... not everyone is gonna get this problem. To me, this problem is related with some malformed update.If kaspersky has already identified it, they will roll over a new update & then just manual update will fix it.Otherwise, a re-install is a good bet.

One of my KFA didn't update(automatically) in 22 hours after which I posted the post #15. Although this wasn't the case for another KFA. Don't know how many MT members are using KFA... it would be better if some other also may confirm it.
I have KFA on one of my laptops and it got updated ages ago, like a week or two ago.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Ii will wait one day. If KFA will have not auto update, i think i must going back to my lovely chinese (crap) 360TS :love::love: . Never but never i saw one problem with this product.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Kaspersky uptade solved for me. Again uptaded
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
Sometimes, kaspersky ain't releasing(at early phase) explorer.exe during boot-up, resulting in an initial black screen:(:emoji_sob:. Is anyone else noticing it?

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
Interesting, I never saw that behavior. Do you have a tick by "release resources to the operating system..."?

yea. That's why I'm surprised. Most likely because of voodooshield this is going on. btw, it's happening recently though I'm using VS & KIS for a while.Probably,some kinda minor conflict. It happens time to time, most likely a new update is causing it.Hope,they will resolve it soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.