XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Kaspersky Support gave me a MR1 installer due to my problem. They want to know if it fixes my reported issue. I'm not yet sure if that is the "official" release.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Kaspersky Support gave me a MR1 installer due to my problem. They want to know if it fixes my reported issue. I'm not yet sure if that is the "official" release.

Most-likely it will be.

So did the installer work? Solved your issue?

Reactions: Maxxx58

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Which was Your problem?.

I think Chrome/Edge/IE + FaceBook issue is not in any installer yet... late yesterday they released a fix in Patch A beta via server update test...

Reactions: shukla44

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Can u share the download link with us?>

regards
I'm sorry, I won't. There must be a reason why the final installers were pulled out for the general public.

Which was Your problem?.

I think Chrome/Edge/IE + FaceBook issue is not in any installer yet... late yesterday they released a fix in Patch A beta via server update test...
Blocking certain .dll files of certain programs like Pale Moon, Cyberfox, and 7zip. This happens when I cut off internet access. TAM is the one that blocks them. I'm being "helped" by Support, but I don't think they are really looking into the issue. It's been more or less 2 months now, and they still have yet to conclude whether the problem is on my side or the KIS' side.
Same issue with MR0 and MR1.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Online installers are available for new version

bIcvUVv.png

KAV>> http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kav2016/kav16.0.1.445en_9747.exe
KIS>> http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2016/kis16.0.1.445en_9744.exe
KTS> NOT YET UPDATED WILL POST ONCE ITS UPLOADED

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Which exact version of Kaspersky product?. That's not usual and not getting this issues actually in my Kaspersky products.

Some weeks ago there were about 2 updates that affected the modules and asked to restart the product, but after that You should not get again a restart of the product after every update.

killpointik

Level 2
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
i cant run my KIS 2016 and see this ... damn it
dAFaWZI.png

EDIT:// reinstalled helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.