Advice Request Kaspersky and DNS incompatibility

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
Running Kaspersky and YogaDNS with NextDNS as the DNS server, ive had this problem for a couple weeks, but I realized its the DNS server thats resulting in "SSL connection with invalid certificate detected" in kaspersky's Web Anti-virus report, the only way ive found to sort of fix it is disabling encrypted connection scanning or adding the sites to the exclusions, but I was wondering if there was another simpler, and more convinient, way to fix it, ive been thinking of adding kaspersky's servers to NextDNS's Allow list, but I dont wanna do it just incase it turns out it doesnt fix it.

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
I see You already created also a thread in Kaspersky Community...

Update: try to create an encrypted scanning exclusion via Application Control rule of YogaDNS service/executable...
Yeah I already noticed, I forgot I shouldnt create two topics in two different forums

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.