Advice Request Kaspersky blocked 360 Total Security website?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Okay first of all, I don't know if either Google Chrome or Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 blocked 360 Total Security site because over the last 2 days i tried to access 360 Total Security site, then Google Chrome tell me that " This Webpage is not available" But then i click more details and this is what is said " The webpage at
Code:
https://www.360totalsecurity.com/en might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

I then tried on Edge browser, and it seems like it able to connect to 360 Total Security site without any issues. By the way, this also happened on my trial Kaspersky Internet Security installed on my laptop as well. So I don't know what's going on because there is literary no malicious, phishing, or fraudulent alert from Kaspersky or Google Chrome. Is this some kind of bug?

Here is the 360 Total Security site i tried to access over the last 2 days.
Code:
https://www.360totalsecurity.com/en/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shukla44

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
No. It opens for me :)
Kaspersky didn't blocked it ;)
Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Have you guys try on Google Chrome yet? I have two machine installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2016, and I can't connect to 360 Total Security site on Chrome with the latest version.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Indeed!Kaspersky is not blocking it!!:)

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I skeptical that Kaspersky blocked it without notification? Because after uninstalled Kaspersky trial from my laptop I can able accessed to 360 Total Security site.
I can confirm that on my machine KIS is definitely not the culprit!!
Thanks!!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm getting problems with KTS2016MR1 final with Chrome + Facebook (and setting in KTS2016MR1 -> NetWork -> always scan encrypted connections on). Page is not load at all, and stuck... only an exclusion for Chrome in encrypted traffic permits load completely the info in FaceBook, anyone having this issue?. We have some cases in Kaspersky Spanish forum, and I managed to reproduced it also...

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I'm getting problems with KTS2016MR1 final with Chrome + Facebook (and setting in KTS2016MR1 -> NetWork -> always scan encrypted connections on). Page is not load at all, and stuck... only an exclusion for Chrome in encrypted traffic permits load completely the info in FaceBook, anyone having this issue?. We have some cases in Kaspersky Spanish forum, and I managed to reproduced it also...
Most likely this is the cause. I've had the same issue with ESET which when set on scanning HTTPS sometimes causes Chrome to show this error.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Here there is no error message, in this case with Kaspersky 2016MR1 + FaceBook, just the page does not load completely... I'll try to confirm the issue and report it to Kaspersky (with traces).

Anyway I think a Patch A for this new release will come soon :D as always...

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Check for proxy or LAN settings in your chrome browser, it could be messing with your connections as well

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Chrome uses the same Proxy settings than Windows/IE, so no way, not the case... if You stop Kaspersky protection or make the exclusion I meant then works fine, it's clearly a Kaspersky traffic issue...

Reactions: shukla44

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Yes, same here. Cannot load, server not responding/webpage not available.

MQJ1D78.jpg

This is related to 500px problem.

icjKDYs.jpg

Both these go away if you select 'do not scan encrypted connections' in network settings in Kaspersky.

NOTE: I am using Kaspersky MR0 16.0.0.614

Last edited:
Reactions: harlan4096

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
JUST NOW TESTED WORKS JUST FINE WITH CHROME+KASPERSKY EXTENSION and i'm using KAV 16 MR1 Final vesion
OiDaSxr.png

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, same here. Cannot load, server not responding/webpage not available.

MQJ1D78.jpg

This is related to 500px problem.

icjKDYs.jpg

Both these go away if you select 'do not scan encrypted connections' in network settings in Kaspersky.
Enable again scan encrypted connections and create an Exclusion in "Specify Trusted Applications" for Chrome and " do not scan encrypted traffic", that fixes the issue... but for me it's only a temporal "workaround"... Kaspersky should fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.