Advice Request Kaspersky blocked 360 Total Security website?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Enable again scan encrypted connections and create an Exclusion in "Specify Trusted Applications" for Chrome and " do not scan encrypted traffic", that fixes the issue... but for me it's only a temporal "workaround"... Kaspersky should fix it.

Already done that. Firefox is my main browser so whenever i stumble upon sites like these, i use chrome.

It's a little inconvenient but works until the fix.

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Can you please try Chrome in incognito mode? If Chrome works without problems in incognito mode, then it's likely that a faulty extension is causing this issue since incognito's main role is to disable extensions.

Also, it can't hurt to clear your cache, cookies and other browsing data.

With Kaspersky installed (on default settings) this website loads just fine.
View attachment 81156

I already did that and it still doesn't load on Google Chrome on incognito mode, but it load fine on Microsoft Edge browser which is weird. So i guess Google Chrome is the culprit?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@user102 Are you using default Kaspersky settings?

Check with Chrome, under it's Advanced Settings and uncheck boxes that are related to pre-feteching etc. Restart Chrome.

What Chrome extension do you use? Some ad-blockers with malicious site blocking may cause fp's.

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
@user102 Are you using default Kaspersky settings?

Check with Chrome, under it's Advanced Settings and uncheck boxes that are related to pre-feteching etc. Restart Chrome.

What Chrome extension do you use? Some ad-blockers with malicious site blocking may cause fp's.

Yes, I'm using default web and file antivirus settings. The only things I change is the application control uncheck trust digitally signature, and set unknown apps to high restricted, and untick everything on the computer resources. I also did uncheck pre-feteching on Chrome, and did a restarted, but the problem still there and is only on Chrome, but not on Edge. This also happened on my laptop as well. However, when i uninstalled Kaspersky on my laptop I can able to access 360 Total Security site on Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.