Advice Request Kaspersky causing ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

g1ann191

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 29, 2017
The issue unfortunately reappear. I finally decided to disable the scan of encrypted connection but I don't think I will renew Kaspersky when it will expire. It is not for the scan of encrypted connection that is not a real need but for the fact that disabling it I disable also safe pay and other securiy layer.

notabot

Level 15
Verified
Oct 31, 2018
I avoid anything that intercepts SSL certificates, it’s well documented that this is a bad practice even for security, nevermind your privacy against the security vendor

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.