Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I use Stegonas VPN can't open promo page!

Anurag Kuradia

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 17, 2014
does here any body know kaspersky settings for low system usage ?:cool:
cause sometime during manual scan resource usage increase very high :confused:

Pankaj

Level 1
Verified
Apr 19, 2014
Question for Geeks : Do we need US Proxy every time there is a definition update available.? Or just for the activation time.

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
Question for Geeks : Do we need US Proxy every time there is a definition update available.? Or just for the activation time.

I don't think so. There's no problem with updating the app even after I turned off my vpn.

Reactions: norman

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Last edited:

JKozarac

Level 1
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
It works =>
=> getting the key via HideMyAss and
=> activation outside the US via CyberGhost

Special TNX to Rus Acna for the promo URL and all of you for your help :)

Reactions: Rus Anca

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
How did you get 3 years (1095 days) Kaspersky licence? Have you updated with licence after licence?
( RO: Cum ai făcut de ai licență de 3 ani? Ți-ai actualizat licențele una după alta, adunându-se într-una singură? )
Before posting anything read carefully...!

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Thanks op Rus Anca this was the best gift today, i hope kaspersky to don't blacklist the licences
I tried for 2cond and behind the email address was this with red letters @wvu.edu email address required

Last edited:
Reactions: Rus Anca

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks op this was the best gift today, i hope kaspersky to don't blacklist the licences
Lets hope so,as long as nobody hoards the licenses and abuses the giveaway they should be ok once activated.However more times than not this just doesn't happen.

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
Lets hope so,as long as nobody hoards the licenses and abuses the giveaway they should be ok once activated.

Read nicolay's post above - 10 keys?!

My guess is they won't blacklist these keys only if the promo ends really soon. People are greedy, don't expect from them to play nice. It's not like people from kaspersky lab don't now about proxies and our other little tricks..

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Read nicolay's post above - 10 keys?!

My guess is they won't blacklist these keys only if the promo ends really soon. People are greedy, don't expect from them to play nice. It's not like people from kaspersky lab don't now about proxies and our other little tricks..

Actually, I don't need these keys for myself. I want to get them for the users of my forum where I am a moderator. Currently, I could manage to get 4 keys. This page loads so slow....

Reactions: Edward ST and dowN1

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
Network error
sadwalk.gif

Reactions: Edward ST

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
any one learn me how can i get key :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.