Status
Not open for further replies.
Site of promotion
http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Event
  1. Giveaway

dowN1

Level 3
I guess this is the safest way and probably most successful one. I believe Tunnel Bear also works with this.

I've used Tunnel bear. Worked just fine.

Kaspersky Internet Security multi-device?

Android?

"Multi-Device is the easy-to-use, one-licence, multi-platform security solution that protects virtually any combination of PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and Android tablets"

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
"Multi-Device is the easy-to-use, one-licence, multi-platform security solution that protects virtually any combination of PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and Android tablets"
Can we use the same license over 3 PC's ?

Zugshad

site is not down.. it is just very slow... i was able to disable Javascript and use my gmail and I got a key.. installing now and going to test :)

Zugshad

Confirming...i uninstalled old, installed and used the key it sent.. worked just fine doing the instructions.. no @wvu.edu for me

Zug

conTROLLeur

Level 6
Somebody can help me ? I have a problem :

upload_2014-8-24_16-7-9.png

dvault

So, U installed CG, select USA server and U activate KIS or there is another way?
What first I did was to change the location to a US in Control Panel> Regional Settings but it refused work.
Then I run CG and choose US server, then activation can work.

Then I restart the computer (even two times restart) without CG running, activation is still recognized and get an update.
I hope the license is not blocked at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.