Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
I guess this is the safest way and probably most successful one. I believe Tunnel Bear also works with this.

I've used Tunnel bear. Worked just fine.

Kaspersky Internet Security multi-device?

Android?

"Multi-Device is the easy-to-use, one-licence, multi-platform security solution that protects virtually any combination of PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and Android tablets"

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
"Multi-Device is the easy-to-use, one-licence, multi-platform security solution that protects virtually any combination of PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and Android tablets"
Can we use the same license over 3 PC's ?

Zugshad

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
site is not down.. it is just very slow... i was able to disable Javascript and use my gmail and I got a key.. installing now and going to test :)

Reactions: vags

Zugshad

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
Confirming...i uninstalled old, installed and used the key it sent.. worked just fine doing the instructions.. no @wvu.edu for me

Zug

conTROLLeur

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 18, 2014
Somebody can help me ? I have a problem :

upload_2014-8-24_16-7-9.png

dvault

Level 2
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
So, U installed CG, select USA server and U activate KIS or there is another way?
What first I did was to change the location to a US in Control Panel> Regional Settings but it refused work.
Then I run CG and choose US server, then activation can work.

Then I restart the computer (even two times restart) without CG running, activation is still recognized and get an update.
I hope the license is not blocked at a later date.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I can't open link :(
any one can get for me a key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.