Status
Not open for further replies.
Site of promotion
http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Event
  1. Giveaway

Rus Anca

You did not mention disabling Javascript as a way to get a license and bypass the wvu.edu email requirement.

OP's post edited to include disabling Javascript tip, thanks @Malware1
It is all right now ?
Not really mentioned, but first I have to research.
But I did specify:"Indeed it is not so easy!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalimirro

Rus Anca

Use proxy USA)
This just him I said from the beginning in my post...!

How stands the current situation now ?

Since its not useful i guess u must close this thread and stop for further replies @MrXidus . Since its also available only for people who own a wvu.edu mail id's , it think its already been informed to those members to access the contents. I guess its not for common geeks. And where's the Promo Page ?

I live in us, however getting a wvu email would require you to be attending that university.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zeusc4

Kalimirro

Level 2
@ Rus Anca :D

Reactions: Manzai

modgaz

Where's the Link? And it would be easier if u would share how u have been done with the entire process.
hi,it does work.i am using chrome and i simply used the hola extension for the usa proxy,it took ages but the university webpage will show up.i didnt have to use a @wvu.edu address.i used my normal gmail one.then click submit.i waited ages for it to register,then i got the timout error.but one minute later i received my key.

Are you a student of West Virginia University? Or is their a page where I could create my own @wvu.edu address?

If so link us to it, if not I'll have to close and remove this thread as it would be useless to 99% of our members as stated previously.
hi.i have managed to get a key.read my post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.