Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
You did not mention disabling Javascript as a way to get a license and bypass the wvu.edu email requirement.

OP's post edited to include disabling Javascript tip, thanks @Malware1
It is all right now ?
Not really mentioned, but first I have to research.
But I did specify:"Indeed it is not so easy!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalimirro

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Use proxy USA)
This just him I said from the beginning in my post...!

How stands the current situation now ?

Since its not useful i guess u must close this thread and stop for further replies @MrXidus . Since its also available only for people who own a wvu.edu mail id's , it think its already been informed to those members to access the contents. I guess its not for common geeks. And where's the Promo Page ?

I live in us, however getting a wvu email would require you to be attending that university.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zeusc4

Kalimirro

Level 2
Verified
Nov 29, 2013
@ Rus Anca :D

20100714184000!Sparta.jpg

Reactions: Manzai

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Thanks, hope the keys work when I restart my pc tomorrow lol

modgaz

Aug 24, 2014
Where's the Link? And it would be easier if u would share how u have been done with the entire process.
hi,it does work.i am using chrome and i simply used the hola extension for the usa proxy,it took ages but the university webpage will show up.i didnt have to use a @wvu.edu address.i used my normal gmail one.then click submit.i waited ages for it to register,then i got the timout error.but one minute later i received my key.

Are you a student of West Virginia University? Or is their a page where I could create my own @wvu.edu address?

If so link us to it, if not I'll have to close and remove this thread as it would be useless to 99% of our members as stated previously.
hi.i have managed to get a key.read my post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.