Site of promotion
http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Event
  1. Giveaway

MalwareFire

hi now i have the key.
1) download ZenMate extension and change location to USA
2) disable javascript in your browser
3) put your email ( you dont need put @wvu.edu)
4) active

Reactions: MrXidus

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified

How did you get 3 years (1095 days) Kaspersky licence? Have you updated with licence after licence?
( RO: Cum ai făcut de ai licență de 3 ani? Ți-ai actualizat licențele una după alta, adunându-se într-una singură? )

juhful

Level 13
Verified
How did you get 3 years (1095 days) Kaspersky licence? Have you updated with licence after licence?
( RO: Cum ai făcut de ai licență de 3 ani? Ți-ai actualizat licențele una după alta, adunându-se într-una singură? )
It's a 3 year giveaway:rolleyes:

dowN1

Level 3
hi now i have the key.
1) download ZenMate extension and change location to USA
2) disable javascript in your browser
3) put your email ( you dont need put @wvu.edu)
4) active

hm doesn't seem to work here. followed your steps, changed my location to USA. Still can't open promo page

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
1st step done. how to disable javascript
Simple Open any Browser. Eg: Firefox

Step 1>> Disable Java Script. [Type about:config in the Nav Bar and select I will be careful, search for javascrip.enabled [type java in nav bar]and just double click to disable as it will be enabled by default]
Step 2>> Close the browser and Switch to a USA VPN/Proxy . I used CyberGhost VPN to do so.
Step 3>> Open Your Browser where u have disabled JS and Navigate the Page : promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Step 4>> Fill out the fields. Enter the challenging text given there and select I AM A HUMAN
step 4>> A code will be generated after confirming the challenging text. copy the code to the blank area below and press Submit.
Step 5>> That's it u will receive an email confirming your order. :D

Last edited:

marciocruz

Level 2

Step 1>> Disable Java Script. [Type about:config in the Nav Bar and select I will be careful, search for javascrip.enabled [type java in nav bar]and just double click to disable as it will be enabled by default]
Step 2>> Close the browser and Switch to a USA VPN/Proxy . I used CyberGhost VPN to do so.
Step 3>> Open Your Browser where u have disabled JS and Navigate the Page : promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Step 4>> Fill out the fields. Enter the challenging text given there and select I AM A HUMAN
step 4>> A code will be generated after confirming the challenging text. copy the code to the blank area below and press Submit.

have done all this, and the page is down here...

Rus Anca

Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years
promo page:http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu

Note:

0)WVU=West Virginia University
1)Disable Javascript in your browser or use a proxy that doesn't support it. It's possible Kaspersky will block keys generated in that way.
2)You must have email type: @wvu.edu to get key.
License will send you via email:
"Dear customer,
Thank you for choosing Kaspersky Lab products to protect your computer.
Your 3yr, 3 device activation code is:XXXXX-PCQK7-2P64E-XXXXX
You can Download your Kaspersky products here!
Kind regards,
Your Kaspersky Lab Team"
3)You must use US IP address to get it !

Mod edit: Disable Javascript in your browser if you can't get past the wvu.edu email requirement.
Another metod:
You can use HideMyAss with the instructions: view Attached Files !

And got a temp email from fakemailgenerator using @teleworm.us.
In the final use USA proxy(VPN) to activate serial !
Once you are activated, update normaly.
That's it !

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 446
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 423
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 420
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Reactions: JKozarac

Razerman

Tried with foxyproxy + all kinds of USA ip = Didn't work(Invalid campaing).
Tried with HotspotShield Elite = Didn't work(Invalid campaing).
Tried with CyberGhost(Your method) = Worked! (Got two licenses) but have to say that the site is SLOW.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
Just fetched another one now. The server is slow, i believe that the page will surely be redirected even if server is slow. Thats what happened to me now. Be patient and wait.

Reactions: sona and marciocruz

sid_16

Level 18
Verified
I tried to post this promotion today morning and Mr Xidus deleted my posts twice. Why this thread reappear here in others name Mr Xidus?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anurag Kuradia
Status
Not open for further replies.