Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareFire

Level 3
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
hi now i have the key.
1) download ZenMate extension and change location to USA
2) disable javascript in your browser
3) put your email ( you dont need put @wvu.edu)
4) active

Reactions: MrXidus

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
d7f0239890ae7cdd490925260917fbd5.jpg

How did you get 3 years (1095 days) Kaspersky licence? Have you updated with licence after licence?
( RO: Cum ai făcut de ai licență de 3 ani? Ți-ai actualizat licențele una după alta, adunându-se într-una singură? )

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
How did you get 3 years (1095 days) Kaspersky licence? Have you updated with licence after licence?
( RO: Cum ai făcut de ai licență de 3 ani? Ți-ai actualizat licențele una după alta, adunându-se într-una singură? )
It's a 3 year giveaway:rolleyes:

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
hi now i have the key.
1) download ZenMate extension and change location to USA
2) disable javascript in your browser
3) put your email ( you dont need put @wvu.edu)
4) active

hm doesn't seem to work here. followed your steps, changed my location to USA. Still can't open promo page

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
1st step done. how to disable javascript
Simple Open any Browser. Eg: Firefox

Step 1>> Disable Java Script. [Type about:config in the Nav Bar and select I will be careful, search for javascrip.enabled [type java in nav bar]and just double click to disable as it will be enabled by default]
Step 2>> Close the browser and Switch to a USA VPN/Proxy . I used CyberGhost VPN to do so.
Step 3>> Open Your Browser where u have disabled JS and Navigate the Page : promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Step 4>> Fill out the fields. Enter the challenging text given there and select I AM A HUMAN
step 4>> A code will be generated after confirming the challenging text. copy the code to the blank area below and press Submit.
Step 5>> That's it u will receive an email confirming your order. :D

Last edited:

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014

Step 1>> Disable Java Script. [Type about:config in the Nav Bar and select I will be careful, search for javascrip.enabled [type java in nav bar]and just double click to disable as it will be enabled by default]
Step 2>> Close the browser and Switch to a USA VPN/Proxy . I used CyberGhost VPN to do so.
Step 3>> Open Your Browser where u have disabled JS and Navigate the Page : promo.kaspersky.com/wvu
Step 4>> Fill out the fields. Enter the challenging text given there and select I AM A HUMAN
step 4>> A code will be generated after confirming the challenging text. copy the code to the blank area below and press Submit.

have done all this, and the page is down here...

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years
promo page:http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu

Note:

0)WVU=West Virginia University
1)Disable Javascript in your browser or use a proxy that doesn't support it. It's possible Kaspersky will block keys generated in that way.
2)You must have email type: @wvu.edu to get key.
License will send you via email:
"Dear customer,
Thank you for choosing Kaspersky Lab products to protect your computer.
Your 3yr, 3 device activation code is:XXXXX-PCQK7-2P64E-XXXXX
You can Download your Kaspersky products here!
Kind regards,
Your Kaspersky Lab Team"
3)You must use US IP address to get it !

Mod edit: Disable Javascript in your browser if you can't get past the wvu.edu email requirement.
Another metod:
You can use HideMyAss with the instructions: view Attached Files !

And got a temp email from fakemailgenerator using @teleworm.us.
In the final use USA proxy(VPN) to activate serial !
Once you are activated, update normaly.
That's it !

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 510
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 493
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 492
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Reactions: JKozarac

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014

Tried with foxyproxy + all kinds of USA ip = Didn't work(Invalid campaing).
Tried with HotspotShield Elite = Didn't work(Invalid campaing).
Tried with CyberGhost(Your method) = Worked! (Got two licenses) but have to say that the site is SLOW.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Just fetched another one now. The server is slow, i believe that the page will surely be redirected even if server is slow. Thats what happened to me now. Be patient and wait.

Reactions: sona and Popolitus

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I tried to post this promotion today morning and Mr Xidus deleted my posts twice. Why this thread reappear here in others name Mr Xidus?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anurag Kuradia
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.