Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
my key is working now.
if i reinstall it may be the key blacklist?

For the same Windows , till now the answer is NO , activation still fin. You can backup your activation by ( reg files ) method.
If you reinstall your PC , I think will block

Keep in mind that : later Kaspersky could block the keys using block keys database update via update

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This giveaway is over.Link gives you the error shown in the screenshot here http://malwaretips.com/threads/kaspersky-internet-security-–-multi-device-for-student-wvu-free-3-years.32226/page-10#post-249652

Thread closed again to posting

*The unactivated keys have been Blacklisted
*The activated keys are still working,even after updates
*If you uninstall KIS 2015 it should give you an option to keep some information(license,ect.)If you do that the license will be applied automatically on the next install.Kaspersky uses a limit on the # of activations of licenses.So if you keep this info on your PC,on reinstall,it won't count as an activation.However if you don't and reinstall then enter your license this counts towards the activation limit.Kaspersky assigns different regions of the world their own activation limit based on the level of piracy for each region.Of course your first activation counts towards this limit.I don't really know how the limit would work for 3 device licenses.
*Don't ask for a key because it isn't going to work even if you live in the US
*Will they blacklist keys already activated,who knows.You will know when and if they do.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Update: All keys have been blacklisted.Please use control panel or Kaspersky removal tool to uninstall KIS 2015.
Make sure to remove all reminants including license file when asked during the uninstall process.

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.27_08h32m16s_001_.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.