Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - A almost perfect suite ( Review )

How would you rate Kaspersky Internet Security 2012?

• 5 Stars (Excellent)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • 4 Stars (Very good)

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • 3 Stars (Good)

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • 2 Stars (Fair)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 1 Star (Poor)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never tried this product.

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I have missed this thread :mad:
Really awesome work Jack

I am happy to see the screenshot where Kaspersky have not detect malware and easily bypass that the same thing happened to me when i was on kaspersky pure and download malware from virus exchange but kaspersky not able to disinfect or remove but suggest me to ignore and allow malware.

I am now removed kaspersky from all my 3 desktop/laptop although kaspersky have good reputation but its not of my taste

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Yes KIS is stupid i know. Some times it can neither clean nor delete the infection and asks users to skip it and after that it says no security problems. Heck, what no security problems. A virus is sill running on my pc. I recently went to my clients house and his machine had KIS, and was infected with conflicker, Downdap b. KIS could not remove it. Used Mbam, and Hitman Pro to make sure nothing was there and then did a fresh installs. Experts can manage virus removals but normal users cant. I switched his solution to Quickheal which is performing a better job. I myself have switched to BDIS.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
malbky said:
Yes KIS is stupid i know. Some times it can neither clean nor delete the infection and asks users to skip it and after that it says no security problems. Heck, what no security problems. A virus is sill running on my pc. I recently went to my clients house and his machine had KIS, and was infected with conflicker, Downdap b. KIS could not remove it. Used Mbam, and Hitman Pro to make sure nothing was there and then did a fresh installs. Experts can manage virus removals but normal users cant. I switched his solution to Quickheal which is performing a better job. I myself have switched to BDIS.

Quickheal is too not up the mark but lighter than kaspersky
People trend to choose Kaspersky because of its protection ability either they have to loose some speed but now a days kaspersky lacking their old capabilities of removing virus so why one choose Kaspersky ahead of its other competitive products

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.