Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 free for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Y

yigido

"Not Allowed"
eXalr5.png

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
Well thats was fast. Its down now. It shows the error you showed. Maybe it was left behind and Kaspersky didn't take it down, and now that keys were bieng generated, its removed?

Y

yigido

Ok, I closed the VPN and it is now showing the giveaway page. Thanks for sharing :)

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
You DONT need a VPN or Proxy for this. The website keeps fluctuating. It gets down and shows error, then comes back up. NO VPN REQUIRED, test for yourself if you want.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
The key is for KIS 2013. I wish it was for v2014 :cool:
I don't need a key though. Was just checking it out. I already have a unused KIS2014 key in my armory :D
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_03_29_18h19m10s_001_Download.jpg

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
FYI I'm Belgium resident, it shows 'Not allowed', but when using VPN with USA , the page is up

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013

tried this over KIS 2014 its showing two trials , what does this means?

Capture.PNG

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
thank you... it's working with my KIS14... :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.