Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 free for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
purshupro, delete the key you have in KIS... then, activate using the promo key...

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
tried this over KIS 2014 its showing two trials , what does this means?

View attachment 9274
You may have used KIS previously for 2 months, its just showing you the remaining period. You can only use the trial once, even if you put three months license key it will not add up extra period, only commercial keys will do that.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
You may have used KIS previously for 2 months, its just showing you the remaining period. You can only use the trial once, even if you put three months license key it will not add up extra period, only commercial keys will do that.
No way, this was the first time i installed it over my pc, and u may check the activation date of it in the thumb nail img that i have attached.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
purshupro, did you read my post above? :D
I also experienced what you experienced. But I did above, and all is now well. :D

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
purshupro, did you read my post above? :D
I also experienced what you experienced. But I did above, and all is now well. :D
u mean i must insert another key, rather trying with the recieved old key?

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
u mean i must insert another key, rather trying with the recieved old key?
just click the small red x on the side of the key found in the licensing... your KIS original trial subscription will now be over... after that, KIS will ask you for activation key... now put the promo key... then, activate... :)

Y

yigido

Hello friends,
it is work on KIS2015 ? I wanna try it.
Anyone know?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
I live in Russia, for activation I put the American proxy.

Screenshot.jpg

proxy lists

http://incloak.com/proxy-list/

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I live in Russia, for activation I put the American proxy.

View attachment 15232

proxy lists

http://incloak.com/proxy-list/

Здорово, земляк.

For me it's easy to use VPN service to activate KIS or other products bounded to the region than using proxies.

By the way, if someone wants a Kaspersky Pure 3.0 key for 6 months I can give him. This is a trial key I got from a giveaway for England and Ireland users last year. I hope it's still valid. Actually, I got more than 100 keys using VPN services with English Ip. Almost of them I already shared with other users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Borce and XhenEd

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
I got more than 100 keys using VPN services with English Ip
You collect them?:D
улыбает ник - фром раша:D

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
You collect them?:D
улыбает ник - фром раша:D

I collect them to share with other users. You see, many users don't know how to use VPN or proxies to get keys, especially if it is region bounded giveaways like Kaspersky Pure, Emsisoft Firewall (it was Italian giveaway). And I just share keys to help others.

Да, знаю. Ник прикольный. Так вбил его, чтобы было понятно откуда чел. Кстати, на адгуард форуме тебе видел. Во всяком случае, твой ник такой же.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.