Battle Kaspersky Internet Security vs Emsisoft

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
What do you think about kaspersky vs emsisoft. i like emsisoft for the quick support, and because they check fp very quick, they are very profesional and the product are minimalist and very well organizated. What about kasersky internet security

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Or Pepsi Kaspersky, where Ivan the Cockroach is lingering around, then scatters when the light comes on.
but Ivan comes out of the shadows when he sees the content inside your glass, takes it out, and disappears back to the shadows again.
or is Ivan meant to be the spying element? in which case, Ivan's existence is only confirmed by the road-side gipsy woman with her magic fortelling glass ball.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Kaspersky is cheap for one system, but becomes considerably more expensive to cover multiple devices to the point it reaches boutique pricing.

Reactions: ZeroDay

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
EAM Against local malware behavior + HMPA to stop remote exploit code on all apps, Heimdal Security to protect dns drops, stop phishing, Botnets connections, and Binisoft WFC to erase commons weak MS firewall rules and recreate your personal rules with hard policies. it's the only way in which I can use Emsisoft. because it is not a complete security suite and weak in others combats. I still have not tried kaspersky completely.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I think emsi is very good. For me the emsi human side are their best feature because they catch something extrange and they investigate in cuestion of minutes.I remember was a acrive member forum. I hope kaspersky be a good product. I never think have 0 day malware. I think my computer are very clean but maybe i am wrong

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Someone says here he only uses emsi whith heimdal and another addons alongside because its are weak in another points and kaspersky was a complete suite ¿What do you think?, I dont see the post i lost it. I like to use emsi alongside another softwares because it gives me peace on mind but sometimes it slowdown my pc. ¿Do you think kaspersky not have bloat ware like avast?. And about the licences in GA2.com . Do you think they have any problem? i know you can add your kaspersky key to your kaspersky account (link). I see some keys cheap on mercado libre. I have a 3 years heimdal licence if someone wants in changue for a kaspersky licence ñ ñ

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Someone says here he only uses emsi whith heimdal and another addons alongside because its are weak in another points and kaspersky was a complete suite ¿What do you think?, I dont see the post i lost it. I like to use emsi alongside another softwares because it gives me peace on mind but sometimes it slowdown my pc. ¿Do you think kaspersky not have bloat ware like avast?. And about the licences in GA2.com . Do you think they have any problem? i know you can add your kaspersky key to your kaspersky account (link). I see some keys cheap on mercado libre. I have a 3 years heimdal licence if someone wants in changue for a kaspersky licence ñ ñ
From Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 onwards it is extremely light on the system, no added crap and once tweaked you'll be hard pressed to beat it, it really is that good.

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Kaspersky's only bloat is the VPN that you can uninstall. G2A licenses are fine, never had an issue with them.
I'm running Heimdal and VS with Kaspersky so you're fine on that area too.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I read here on MalwareTips ebay keys does not have guarentee. What about the G2A ? If you link your key whith your account it will be yours forever?

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Interesting. I will try one GTA. I really think kaspersky will be more cheap ¿Really have too much diference between kaspersky antivirus and intenret security?

cyber dude

Level 2
Verified
Jul 19, 2018

Is this a legitimate Kaspersky link? Does Kaspersky offer 3-year license for KIS for one device?

And another question to experts. Sorry I'm new to this. I'm basically a technical moron. I know how to turn up a laptop and how to turn it off.
Oh yeah, I forgot, and I was able to sign up to this forum.:)) It's my understanding that we have 3 top-notch AVs now that can be used as completely stand-alone real-time prevevtion whatver antivirus. They are: Kaspersky, Bitdefender and Emsisfof. Am I right? I need to decide which one to pick. Money is no object for me. My browsing habbits are normal. I'm not click-happy crazy in this sense. I need 100% solid protection and prevention from EVERYTHING although I realize it's probably not possible but I still want it because I'ma like I said a technical moron. Just tell me what I should pick and I'll go on their site and buy the whole freaking thing. The longer subscription period the better.

And how does KIS work with VPN ( Windscribe for example). Has anybody had any problems with that maybe?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.