It seems Kaspersky Password Manager for Android not working well, when using it, you must use this app browser, cannot use Chrome or Firefox for Android (Browser Intergration). I did not find any settings to turn on browser intergration

Operating System
Windows 10
Can anybody tell us how Kaspersky Password Manager Premium compares with well-known password managers like LastPass, Dashlane, and Sticky Password?
This is a very good question, i would know the same thing. I tried LastPass in the past, i enjoy it, but i don't know how Kaspersky Password Manager works.

By the way, thank you for share Sundram ;)

Last edited:

LASER_oneXM

Level 30
Verified
Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Kaspersky
yes.... also the same question: i'm using "LastPass" since 6 years and had no
problems so far.... I just wanted to give Kaspersky a try for some weeks.....do you
think Kaspersky is better?

btw: i entered about 4 hours ago my email adress but have still no answer/key from kaspersky.....

Last edited:

Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
It seems Kaspersky Password Manager for Android not working well, when using it, you must use this app browser, cannot use Chrome or Firefox for Android (Browser Intergration). I did not find any settings to turn on browser intergration
Did you check the Settings > Accessibility options?

davisd

Level 21
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Licenses for Kaskpersky Password Manager successfuly recieved after 9 hours in outlook mail after submiting request. Added to Kaspersky account and looks like there is no activation period, so you can save license for as long as you want, and same applies to KSOS. Thanks for this awesome share! ;)

EDIT: Don't even try to abuse this giveaway with temporary emails, it won't work. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Exterminator

Super Moderator
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Can anybody tell us how Kaspersky Password Manager Premium compares with well-known password managers like LastPass, Dashlane, and Sticky Password?
I have never used it before but as far as I know it doesn't stack up to the features provided by those companies who provide just a password manager.
There were problems with form filling on Windows and I believe there is no two factor authentication.
I am waiting on the email and will give it a try though.

Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Accessibility options in Android Settings or in Kaspersky Password Manager App? I can't find any settings to turn on this feature. Can you guide me more clearly?
Android settings, for example, I use Avast Passwords. If I enable, then I can use it with Apps and Chrome, but I compromise the encryption.

Attachments

Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
I didn't find any Kaspersky settings in my Android Accessibility settings
You're out of luck, unless they implement it or you can suggest it on their forums.

Latest Posts

Latest Threads