Expired Kaspersky Password Manager Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Already got OK download promotion 3 months thanks

1zwnkns.png

Hello new problem there is not activated.

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Already got OK download promotion 3 months thanks

1zwnkns.png

Hello new problem there is not activated.

Who knows what's wrong with it? I also tried to get a key filling with the wrong information and fake email on the promo page but I didn't receive a key. It offered me to download the online installer but I declined

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
It seems Kaspersky Password Manager for Android not working well, when using it, you must use this app browser, cannot use Chrome or Firefox for Android (Browser Intergration). I did not find any settings to turn on browser intergration

Fede90

Level 2
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Can anybody tell us how Kaspersky Password Manager Premium compares with well-known password managers like LastPass, Dashlane, and Sticky Password?

This is a very good question, i would know the same thing. I tried LastPass in the past, i enjoy it, but i don't know how Kaspersky Password Manager works.

By the way, thank you for share Sundram ;)

Last edited:

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
yes.... also the same question: i'm using "LastPass" since 6 years and had no
problems so far.... I just wanted to give Kaspersky a try for some weeks.....do you
think Kaspersky is better?

btw: i entered about 4 hours ago my email adress but have still no answer/key from kaspersky.....

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Licenses for Kaskpersky Password Manager successfuly recieved after 9 hours in outlook mail after submiting request. Added to Kaspersky account and looks like there is no activation period, so you can save license for as long as you want, and same applies to KSOS. Thanks for this awesome share! ;)

EDIT: Don't even try to abuse this giveaway with temporary emails, it won't work. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Can anybody tell us how Kaspersky Password Manager Premium compares with well-known password managers like LastPass, Dashlane, and Sticky Password?
I have never used it before but as far as I know it doesn't stack up to the features provided by those companies who provide just a password manager.
There were problems with form filling on Windows and I believe there is no two factor authentication.
I am waiting on the email and will give it a try though.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Accessibility options in Android Settings or in Kaspersky Password Manager App? I can't find any settings to turn on this feature. Can you guide me more clearly?
Android settings, for example, I use Avast Passwords. If I enable, then I can use it with Apps and Chrome, but I compromise the encryption.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-15-56.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-29-08-15-56.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 606

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.