Expired Kaspersky PURE 3.0 & 'Security for Mac' Free 6 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security & Kaspersky Security for Mac Free 6 Months

Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security & Kaspersky Security for Mac Free 6 Months Trial offer can be accessed through the “AV Marketplace” tab on Facebook Security page.

http://www.facebook.com/security/app_360406100715618

To download your free Antivirus product, you will need to “like” Facebook pages related to these products.

691x600xKaspersky-Free-6-Months-Trial.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2MJVJXHw9e.jpg

762x325xKaspersky-PURE-2.0-Total-Security-Free-Download.jpg.pagespeed.ic.a7QkdGNroo.jpg

Note:

Facebook AV Marketplace allows only one download for each type of security products (PC, Mac, Mobile). So if you have already download any other product from AV Marketplace, you may not be able to download 6 Months Trial offer of Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security / Kaspersky Security for Mac
Free 6-month trial of Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security & Kaspersky Security for Mac is only available for persons who have not used a trial version of this software.
You will be sent an order confirmation email with your free 6 Months Trial Activation Code as well as download and activation instructions. IMPORTANT: DO NOT click “Activate Trial Version” (If you select “Activate Trial Version”, you will only receive a 30-day trial and you will not be able to activate the 6-month trial.)

Enjoy :D

Reactions: ZeroDay

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
RE: Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security

there's nothimng on facebook with that link above

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012

rebel4life said:

When you open the facebook page you need to slide to the right .
See the picture bellow...

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/91953285/file.html

And you will see the Kaspersky Pure 2 :D

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012

rebel4life said:
i think you r a new facebook user if u r,then facbook don't show u that link or your problem is your browser try to open with diffrent browser or try 3-4 time.It works.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

You need to have a Facebook account to Authorize access to the offers for PC, Mac and Mobile.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
RE: Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security & Kaspersky Security for Mac Free 6 Months

Thanks for share Shock to see kaspersky product in list

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
RE: Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security & Kaspersky Security for Mac Free 6 Months

You are all welcome !!! :D Anytime I see a new giveaway I'll share

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012

Great software,thank you.

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012
kaspersky pure 2 for six month

Kaspersky Pure 2.0 is generally priced at $89.95 for a year subscription.But as a part of Facebook’s initiative to keep its users secure, you can downloadKaspersky Pure 2.0 Total Security with 6 months built-in license key subscription absolutely free. Please Note:The Facebook AV Marketplace allows you to download only one security software among all 3 sections of PC, Mac & Mobile.So if you have already downloaded any other security software from the Facebook AV Marketplace, you may not be able to download Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Key or Activation code for 6 Months. 1>> At first, you will need to login to your Facebook account. 2>> Next, visit the Facebook AV Marketplace from this link. 3>> You will see various products listed under PC, Mac and Mobile.Under the PC section, scroll right or navigate through various security products until you reach Kaspersky Pure Total Security. 4>> Now, click on the blue “Learn More”button. 5>> You should now see a page which displays more information about Kaspersky Pure Total Security. Here, click on the “Like” button and then click on “Authorize”. 6>> The app may ask your permission to provide basic information, click “Allow Access” to permit it. 7>> Next, click on the “Download Now” button. 8>> You will again be redirected to the Kaspersky Marketplace page. Here, click “Go to App”. Enter your valid Email Address and click on “Submit >>” button. 9>> Go check your email inbox. You should have received an email frompcasmail@kaspersky.com with your activation code and download link as seen in the image below.

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012
RE: kaspersky pure 2 for six month

Link >>> http://www.facebook.com/security/app_360406100715618

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
RE: kaspersky pure 2 for six month

This post already exists !
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Kaspersky-PURE-2-0-Total-Security-Kaspersky-Security-for-Mac-Free-6-Months

grimreaper1014

Level 3
Jul 9, 2011

I just wanted to say thanks to the OP for pointing this out. I am currently using Kaspersky Pure 2.0 =P

jamjoum

Aug 28, 2012

hello ,thanks for this ,it's work for me,but i wonder if i download the new version of kaspersky total security from kaspersky website ,does the key work? please tell me.please test this for me before i download the software from the website .i have eset smart security 5 it is nice but i like some change so i like to test kaspersky.my net speed in lebanon is too slow so please if someone can help me in downloading the website new version and update it with the new key by the facebook giveaway and tell me if it work.thanks all.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

jamjoum said:
hello ,thanks for this ,it's work for me,but i wonder if i download the new version of kaspersky total security from kaspersky website ,does the key work? please tell me.please test this for me before i download the software from the website .i have eset smart security 5 it is nice but i like some change so i like to test kaspersky.my net speed in lebanon is too slow so please if someone can help me in downloading the website new version and update it with the new key by the facebook giveaway and tell me if it work.thanks all.

I downloaded the latest version 12.0.2.733 of Pure 2.0 Total Security and then activated it with the license from this promotion.Everything is working fine.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Kaspersky PURE Total Security FREE for 6 months

Product name: Kaspersky PURE Total Security
Promo link: https://www.facebook.com/security/app_360406100715618

How to get Kaspersky PURE Total Security with 6 months free trial!
1.To take advantage of this giveaway,go to the promo page and under ‘PC’ section, click “Learn more” on Kaspersky Pure .
[attachment=2676]
2.Next click “Like ” button, then click on ‘download’ button and,then enter your email address to receive the license key.
[attachment=2677]
3.With in few minutes, you should receive the Kaspersky Pure activation code in your email-Inbox.

Note: This Kaspersky offer is only available in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

Attachments

• facebook-promo-1.jpg
    facebook-promo-1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 643
  • facebook-promo-2.jpg
    facebook-promo-2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 623
Nov 18, 2011
RE: Kaspersky PURE Total Security FREE for 6 months

windows 8 metro apps do not work with kaspresky pure 2
i just removed kasper from my pc
anyway thanks for giveaway

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012

Giveaway already exists :p
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Kaspersky-PURE-2-0-Total-Security-Kaspersky-Security-for-Mac-Free-6-Months

:D

KLMALWAREHUNTER

Level 3
Oct 20, 2012

maheshsenadheera said:
windows 8 metro apps do not work with kaspresky pure 2
i just removed kasper from my pc
anyway thanks for giveaway

PURE 2.0 Is not compatible with W8

Pure 3.0 that is now in beta it is.

Take care.

Nov 18, 2011

ahh thanks bro
do u know this facebook promo licence compatible with pure 3 ???

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.