On Sale! Kaspersky Security Cloud 3 Device 1 Year - 7,40€ - Germany

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
if you have an already activated product, and you activate the key on mykaspersky, the key won't be active until you install the product with this certain key.
i know this cause i have it the same way, it's sitting "unactivated" on my profile.

ok thanks for replay

does it light on the system as eset
i know kasper roks on protection but my system old Amd A6-6310 laptop and i need protection but with low in resources

so i need your Opinion go for this kasper offer or stick with eset

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
ok thanks for replay

does it light on the system as eset
i know kasper roks on protection but my system old Amd A6-6310 laptop and i need protection but with low in resources

so i need your Opinion go for this kasper offer or stick with eset
not many AV are lighter than ESET, and Kaspersky isn't one of them. It has become lighter than it used to be but it's certainly not lighter than ESET.
Security wise however it's marginally better than ESET.

Reactions: ant_gamal

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
yes it does, they don't care about your nationality.

does anyone know it will works in Egypt if i bought one
or it has restricted
because what i know kaspersky have region restricted

This is what I mean, not that they care about my nationality lol. I think I read somewhere that Kaspersky products are region specific or restricted. Ex, if I buy a European key, but activate in North America location and use with North America IP, it will not work. But I am not sure if there's any truth to this.

Anyone from North America buy this German key and can confirm they were able to activate it properly and that it still works fine after a couple days?

From what I've found on these forums, this is a new product. From screenshots of the beta it looked very similar to Kaspersky total security product. So if that's the case that's a helluva deal :eek::D:cool:

Penance

Level 1
Jul 19, 2017
I just bought the digital version posted by Glashouse but I didn't get an email with any activation link. I only received an order confirmation email with a download link. Any advice?

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I just bought the digital version posted by Glashouse but I didn't get an email with any activation link. I only received an order confirmation email with a download link. Any advice?
did you buy the proper one that has Kaspersky in the title?

Reactions: Glashouse

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017

What did you purchase? There are two digital editions, one with Kaspersky, the other one without.. you can see it when you look at the price...

Penance

Level 1
Jul 19, 2017
did you buy the proper one that has Kaspersky in the title?

What did you purchase? There are two digital editions, one with Kaspersky, the other one without.. you can see it when you look at the price...

I think I did, I used the link provided by Glashouse.

I used this link, it was 6 EUR. Thanks for the fast replies!

EDIT: I realised I received another email which is an 'automatic response' telling me that they will get back to my inquiry. But I did not submit any inquiry though. :confused:

Last edited:

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I think I did, I used the link provided by Glashouse.

I used this link, it was 6 EUR. Thanks for the fast replies!

EDIT: I realised I received another email which is an 'automatic response' telling me that they will get back to my inquiry. But I did not submit any inquiry though. :confused:
thats weird, the key came instantly in the email.

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
You purchased the correct one.

There should be an email with the topic: CHIP Kiosk: Ihre Seriennummer(n)

This is the important one. Did you get it?

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

Penance

Level 1
Jul 19, 2017
thats weird, the key came instantly in the email.

Maybe they ran out of keys or something?

You purchased the correct one.

There should be an email with the topic: CHIP Kiosk: Ihre Seriennummer(n)

This is the important one. Did you get it?

Nope, I only got the order confirmation email and another one with "Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage im CHIP Kiosk" stating that they will reply my inquiry in 1-3 days even though I didn't make one.

Thanks for the help tho! At least I know I didn't accidentally buy the wrong one :x

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
@Penance , this is strange, I did it two times and it worked without problems.
Let's wait for them to come back to you, perhaps there was an issue...

Penance

Level 1
Jul 19, 2017
@Penance , this is strange, I did it two times and it worked without problems.
Let's wait for them to come back to you, perhaps there was an issue...

Probably just me being unlucky :/

Yea, I think I will wait 3 business days and hope for a response, if not I will try to send them a Google Translated email :p

Thanks for the reply!

drakester

Level 1
May 14, 2017
I immediately received my promo code, I'll redeem it and keep it safe until it's needed (still have 1 yr left in my current sub).

Thanks for the tip on the offer!

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Probably just me being unlucky :/

Yea, I think I will wait 3 business days and hope for a response, if not I will try to send them a Google Translated email :p

Thanks for the reply!
You should have gotten email something like this with the promo code.
Capture3.PNG

I'm also stuck at waiting email from them after succesfully submitting promo-code at www.kaspersky.de/chip-cloud I will report back how it goes for me.
Capture4.PNG

Edit1: Kaspersky live support said they will get back to me with a response in the email.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
$6.18 for 3 devices/ year....... grabbed one myself. got 3 necessary emails right away from Chip. Hope it works in English.:confused:

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

$6.18 for 3 devices/ year....... grabbed one myself. got 3 necessary emails right away from Chip. Hope it works in English.:confused:
Could you reply back if you get 4th email from Kaspersky after completing the promo form and what was estimating time you were waiting for it? Thanks in advance.

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
1) Willkommen
2) CHIP Kiosk: Ihre Seriennummer
3) Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage im CHIP Kiosk
4) CHIP Kiosk: Proformarechnung Nr.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.