On Sale! Kaspersky Security Cloud 3 Device 1 Year - 7,40€ - Germany

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I don't have this o_O Very strange.
Basically, That email is just all their contact info.
The "thank you" from Kaspersky Cloud's .de website stated this, so it may be a bit slow in getting an actual key....

"Dear CHIP reader, dear CHIP reader,

Thank you for using Kaspersky Security Cloud! Please enter your e-mail address and your promotional code, which you received from CHIP. You will then receive an e-mail with your individual activation code, which allows you to download your software for 3 devices at my.kaspersky.com.
Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your email. This is an automatic response. We will process your e-mail as soon as possible and contact you if necessary.

Please note: At the moment there are working times of 1-3 working days for e-mails via our customer form.
In the meantime, please do not send any identical inquiries to us for organizational reasons. Many Thanks."

FYI..... English free 30 day trial.
https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/downloads/thank-you/try-security-cloud-personal

Last edited:

bobby holla

Level 2
Verified
Oct 30, 2014
I have not received my license yet since yesterday. i only received an email with my order invoice. how soon would the license be sent to me?

Penance

Level 1
Jul 19, 2017
You should have gotten email something like this with the promo code.
View attachment 161027

I'm also stuck at waiting email from them after succesfully submitting promo-code at www.kaspersky.de/chip-cloud I will report back how it goes for me.
View attachment 161028

Edit1: Kaspersky live support said they will get back to me with a response in the email.

I didn't get my promo code but I emailed chip recently and they provided me with 1 and I got my kaspersky code from www.kaspersky.de/chip-cloud

Penance

Level 1
Jul 19, 2017
Oh, I should do the same. I still haven't got any reply from them. What did you write in email?

Ehh, I just googled translated "Hi, I did not receive my Kaspersky promotion code from order id #xxxxx, thanks!" I'm not sure whether it actually turned out sounding okay in German though.

They replied me after a day

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Ehh, I just googled translated "Hi, I did not receive my Kaspersky promotion code from order id #xxxxx, thanks!" I'm not sure whether it actually turned out sounding okay in German though.

They replied me after a day
xD Ye, i got promo code as well from Chip, but haven't got license from the www.kaspersky.de/chip-cloud it's been 3 days, wrote an email to Kaspersky and Chip and no reply, so not really a good experience so far..

Reactions: Penance
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

xD Ye, i got promo code as well from Chip, but haven't got license from the www.kaspersky.de/chip-cloud it's been 3 days, wrote an email to Kaspersky and Chip and no reply, so not really a good experience so far..
Got an reply from Chip, indeed there was a problem with my promo code not being activated, got new one from them, entered in www.kaspersky.de/chip-cloud and got an instant email from Kaspersky with license. Successfuly added to my Kaspersky web portal. Very interesting indeed why the first promo code was faulty. o_O

Reactions: Penance

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.