Advice Request Kaspersky Security Cloud VS Kaspersky Total Security

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
KSCloud paid has all the security modules and features from KTS, and some extra features for managing via Web Console and licensing oriented for multiple devices at home...

KASPERSKY COMPARATIVE PRODUCTS.jpg

AMD1

Level 5
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Slightly off topic but if you upgrade from KTS to KSC is the balance of your KTS license transferred to KSC. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it does but it hasnt in my case ?

Reactions: JB007

AMD1

Level 5
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Ah, that seems to suggest that as i have just upgraded from KTS to KSC, this is a new product and therefore any license term balance on KTS will not transfer to the new product - KSC ?

Reactions: JB007

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.