Advice Request Kaspersky Signature Count?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infrared

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
Hello i was wondering how to see how many Definitions are installed on Kaspersky 16 if it is possible? Here is a example from Kaspersky 15.
HmcHqpq.png

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
You cant see it I think. At least you up to date. or like on that picture "Less than a minute ago" means it updated.

Reactions: Infrared and Rishi

Infrared

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
You cant see it I think. At least you up to date. or like on that picture "Less than a minute ago" means it updated.
That's Kaspersky 15 when they has that feature included i just really liked it because i was curious to see what good ol Kaspersky was doing :p

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I can see a good reason for removing that feature... whenever Kaspersky integrates multiple signatures in a single one, i.e optimizes their databases, and the description count goes down someone would complain in a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.