Expired Kaspersky Total Security 2017 - 90 days Multi-devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
ashampoo_snap_2015-04-05_23h31m28s_002_-jpg.53641

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
the old trick doesnt find "trial" any more in the source (well it does find the word, but not the link to download)
but in the source, search for "download" and you will find some links (says "page 8 download" which is after the "share one dollar lesson to educate others" stuff)
I have not tried to install it yet to see if it works fully but maybe it will o_O probably faster to try it first than sit through all those videos haha

PC Download
http://redirect.kaspersky.com/sales?webproject=all&project=onedollar&product=pc&rpe=1

Mac Download
http://redirect.kaspersky.com/sales?webproject=all&project=onedollar&product=mac&rpe=1

Android Download
Kaspersky Antivirus & Security - Android Apps on Google Play

hopefully it downloads the 90 day trial

//edit
wait, if you have to enter in email address then get the key from email, then i guess the above download link won't work (if the key is what determines 90 day trial vs 30 day trial...)

Last edited:
Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
The old trick with a ,,trial,, as kamla5abi mentioned above doesn't work anymore as he said. Yesterday I tried to get keys using this trick but kaspersky disabled it :)
I have no time to sit and watch kaspersky video to get a 3 month key.
Thanks for promo

Reactions: SCORPION

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
The old trick with a ,,trial,, as kamla5abi mentioned above doesn't work anymore as he said. Yesterday I tried to get keys using this trick but kaspersky disabled it :)
I have no time to sit and watch kaspersky video to get a 3 month key.
Thanks for promo
you can buy Kaspersky keys on certain key seller sites for dirt cheap for a year.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
you can buy Kaspersky keys on certain key seller sites for dirt cheap for a year.
Can you PM me (if you don't want to post here) which sites you are talking about?
I am in Canada so would need a key that works in Canada. In case kaspersky has regional restrictions for their keys (ie, key from europe might not work in canada/usa?)

george

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2014
hi ,this promotion is still active? i used a vpn with usa ip and i watched all video steps from one dollar lesson page,at final step when i click try now get 90 days i see a blank page and i dont recive the page where to enter my email to recieve license.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
After watching all three videos, in the end got this
"Order validation exception
Promocode: Promocode is incorrect"
Just wasted 15 min, maybe the promo has expired.

george

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2014
Sunday I manage to take 4 licenses , do not open source code page or inspect source code when you follow onedollar lesson videos because at final step when you click to receive 90 days license you see a blank page,use usa ip, when you enter email to recieve license do not use the same email used to recieve another trial license, i think they block the email if you used one time to recieve license, they block website acces for some popular vpn,use a new email adress never used with Kaspersky trial license, i have 4 licenses for 1 year 3+3+3+3 months.

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Sunday I manage to take 4 licenses , do not open source code page or inspect source code when you follow onedollar lesson videos because at final step when you click to recive 90 days license you see a blank page,use usa ip, when you enter email to recieve license do not use the same email used to recieve another trial license, i think they block the email if you used one time to recive license, use a new email adress, a fake email generator or a new email adress never used with Kaspersky trial license, i have 4 licenses for 1 year 3+3+3+3 months.
But website doesn't say it's for US only. Even in the end when the page for entering email opens there is no info that it's US only, it just shows an error. Also the email I have used is my personal one.

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
Sunday I manage to take 4 licenses , do not open source code page or inspect source code when you follow onedollar lesson videos because at final step when you click to receive 90 days license you see a blank page,use usa ip, when you enter email to recieve license do not use the same email used to recieve another trial license, i think they block the email if you used one time to recieve license, they block website acces for some popular vpn,use a new email adress never used with Kaspersky trial license, i have 4 licenses for 1 year 3+3+3+3 months.

Only one question after activation with an email when expiring to activate again will you have to uninstall the program and install again and enter another email or can you just swap the key in the program options?

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Only one question after activation with an email when expiring to activate again will you have to uninstall the program and install again and enter another email or can you just swap the key in the program options?

Just swap the key in the program options (New activation code).
A.jpg

Reactions: legendcampos

Ks84

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2015
Order validation exception
Promocode: Promocode is incorrect

keep getting this error can some one helpout with a key in pm

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hi Ks84 the problem is that the VPN to been used much and is in list Black uses other VPN.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.