Advice Request Kaspersky URL Advisor doesn't work on Chrome V69

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

yitworths

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
I don't have Kaspersky brower extension install on Chrome. The URL Advisor works without a browser extension for Chrome.

same happens with Yandex browser. I don't have kaspersky extension installed in chrome though url advisor works both in normal mode & incognito. 'gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com' is essential for kaspersky extension if that is blocked then the extsion won't function properly. & please check whether ublock is blocking kaspersky or not?

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
same happens with Yandex browser. I don't have kaspersky extension installed in chrome though url advisor works both in normal mode & incognito. 'gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com' is essential for kaspersky extension if that is blocked then the extsion won't function properly. & please check whether ublock is blocking kaspersky or not?

How can I check that?

Reactions: yitworths

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
you can inspect. Simply search anything,then inspect. Before that check ublock whether that is blocking it or not. main.js & main.css is needed for proper functioning of kaspersky extension.

Ublock Origin doesn't block anything from Kaspersky.

Reactions: Weebarra

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
^where it is best price for kts 20 ?
please PM,thank you !

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.