Not open for further replies.

adnage19

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
Hi,
I have to say that I hate Windows 10 action center and its notifications. Unfortunately Kaspersky uses in new versions action center notifications. I have tried to bring back old notifications style by Kaspersky but it doesn't work good. I mean, when I disable Kaspersky notifications in Windows 10 notifications settings, I don't get notifications at all, for example when I download EICAR test files. Only when I enable interactive mode to be asking me about decision, I get old-style notification. But with the automatic mode, there are no notifications. Is there any way to solve it, or maybe I have to use to Windows 10 notifications?

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I think there is no way to bring back the old version of notification as if you uncheck the box, you won't get any more notification. Just on/off

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

I too dont like Kaspersky uses Win 10 notifications...they should have an option to use Kaspersky notifications And notifications should appear bottom, top, etc as per task bar placement.

I like how Avast alerts appear as per task bar placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.