Kazy3653 (B), Trojan prorat, W7 erratic & software unresponsive

Hi again Kuttus,

I took some time to see how my system is running before feeding back to you.

I got my Wifi back again. I uninstalled BitDefender, Iobit ASC-U, and now have Comodo FW with Emsi AM.

Now my system is running sweet, very happy with it. Thank you.

Only this morning when I booted I noticed 1. Folder Options > View, settings changed. Normally I have 'show hidden files and folders', and show extensions for known file types. Both these settings were changed.

Also, 2. Emsisoft AM had reverted back to unpaid free trial version! I have no idea what caused these.

I did a system restore and all is well again, but I have no idea why these settings had changed.

If you have any thoughts to these Kuttus greatly appreciated.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top